The lightweight, nippy 4-wheel classic do-all pram and pushchair.
Patterns Babies Love
Put a baby in a Cosatto pram, they’re engaged and curious. Now we're working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab to develop products that are even better for your baby.
Seat Unit Single 20kg
Folded Size: Tiny Boot Approved-L: 93cm x W: 61cm x H: 27cm
Handle Height:72cm- 106cm Leatherette
Basket: W:29cm x D:25cm x L:33cm (with 2 additional pockets) 3.5k g
Chassis and General
• Easily transforms to be used with carrycot, pushchair seat, or matching Cosatto group 0+ car seat
• Compact, easy quick flat fold.
• Lightweight aluminium chassis.
• All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
• Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
• Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
• Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
• Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
• Lockable swivel front wheels.
• Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
• Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
• Spacious storage basket tested to a whopping 3.5kg. Big storage on the go.
• Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
• UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
• Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handlebar for comfort.
• Industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
• Coordinating changing bag and footmuff (both sold separately).
RAC Port i-Size Car Seat
i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base
Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base)
• Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg (approx. 6 months).
• Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies.
• Thick supportive mattress.
• Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
• Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort.
• Pushchair seat suitable from approx. 6 months up to 20kg so your child can use it for even longer.
• Reversible pushchair seat. It’s duo-directional so your baby can bond with you or enjoy the view.
• 4 position recline.
• Conforms to BS EN 1888-2:2018 & BS EN 1466:2014 (carrycot only).