The lightweight, nippy 4-wheel classic do-all pram and pushchair.
Patterns Babies Love
Put a baby in a Cosatto pram, they’re engaged and curious. Now we're working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab to develop products that are even better for your baby.
Chassis and General
• Easily transforms to be used with carrycot, pushchair seat, or matching Cosatto group 0+ car seat.
• Compact, easy quick flat fold.
• Lightweight aluminium chassis.
• All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
• Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
• Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
• Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
• Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
• Lockable swivel front wheels.
• Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
• Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
• Spacious storage basket tested to a whopping 3.5kg. Big storage on the go.
• Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
• UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
• Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handlebar for comfort.
• Industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
• Coordinating changing bag and footmuff.
RAC Port i-Size Car Seat
i-Size compliant when used with Port i-Size base
Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
Suitable belted and ISOFIX (when paired with Port i-Size base)
• Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg (approx. 6 months).
• Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies.
• Thick supportive mattress.
• Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
• Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort.
• Pushchair seat suitable from approx. 6 months up to 20kg so your child can use it for even longer.
• Reversible pushchair seat. It’s duo-directional so your baby can bond with you or enjoy the view.
• 4 position recline.
• Conforms to BS EN 1888-2:2018 & BS EN 1466:2014 (carrycot only).