Woosh 2 and Footmuff Bundle Dragon Kingdom
Full of luxury tech fabrics to combat all weather conditions, Woosh 2 comes with the original Cosatto raincover, a UPF100+ hood and double-length sun visor to protect against the sun’s rays.
Handy compact fold
Woosh 2 has a compact fold size allowing for easy transportation. With a roomy seat and basket, adjustable calf support for little legs and an all new viewing window, life's a breeze.
Pattern in the hood
Woosh 2 is crafted with hidden extras and Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love. In tests, 8 out of 10 kids chose Cosatto for a reason and the new Woosh stroller will really fire their imagination.
5 Reasons to Buy
Meet the new and improved Woosh 2 pushchair. This perfectly portable Cosatto stroller just got even better and is good to go. Anywhere.
The Woosh 2 and Footmuff Bundle comes with all Woosh 2 usual kit plus a co-ordinating Footmuff.
The Cosatto Footmuff warms the cockles of our hearts. It’s literally one huge hug for your dot. It’s custom-crafted to fit your Cosatto pushchair perfectly.
5 Reasons to Buy Woosh 2
Birth to 25kg
The new Cosatto Woosh 2 is a compact, easy-to-use pushchair with big solutions. Suitable from birth up to 25kg, the sturdy chassis lets your toddler use it for even longer.
Sleek and Sporty
Fold the new Woosh pushchair with one hand into a small compact bundle. With plenty of storage and great for city life, Woosh is ultra-lightweight and ready for anything at just 6kg. With lockable front-swivel wheels, all-round suspension and a new and removable bumper bar for extra support, nothing’s getting in your Woosh 2’s way.
Makes Life Easy
Woosh 2 is compact with a free-standing fold allowing for easy transportation. With a roomy seat and basket, adjustable calf support for little legs and an all new viewing window to keep tabs on your petite passenger, Woosh 2 makes life easy. Announce your arrival with the magic bell.
This Cosatto pushchair is ready to combat all weather conditions. Woosh 2 comes with the original Cosatto raincover, a UPF100+ hood and double-length sun visor to protect against the sun’s rays. Woosh 2 is on a mission to protect your child from naughty weather.
Clever Stuff. Happy Babies.
Like its predecessor, Woosh 2 is crafted with hidden extras and Cosatto’s famous storytelling patterns that kids love. In tests, 8 out of 10 kids chose Cosatto for a reason and the new Woosh stroller will really fire their imagination.
The Cosatto Woosh 2 pushchair comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Suitable from birth to max weight of 25kg. Lets your toddler use it for even longer.
- Lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame.
- Newborn recline.
- Lightweight waterproof fabric on seat
- Multi-position recline
- Free standing fold
- Fully removable seat cover
- Lockable swivel front wheels for quick manoeuvres.
- Roomy seat for extra comfort.
- Removable bumper bar for extra support.
- Magic bell.
- Front & rear suspension for a smooth ride.
- Concertina one-hand compact fold with one-hand auto lock for quick easy storage.
- Quick-release 5 point safety harness.
- Extra under-seat raincover storage.
- UPF100+ double-tiered hood for ultimate shading.
- Adjustable calf support.
- Easy-clean quick-release wheels.
- The original Cosatto raincover. Compact and coordinating.
- Big basket.
- Viewing window to supervise your child.
- Cushioned chest pads for a snug passenger.
- Exquisite detailing and hidden features incl: pockets, patterns, wheel caps
- Comes with industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
Custom-crafted to fit your pushchair perfectly.
• Quilted for extra snuggles with kangaroo pouch for cosy little hands.
• Summer fresh option. Just flip the liner.
• Longer length for a longer lifespan.
• Washable. On a handwash cycle at 30 degrees.
Testing & Safety
TESTING: WE DON’T STOP AT STANDARD
Your baby’s safety is our obsession. This means you can have confidence in world class products that are tested to European safety standards. That’s just for starters.
Our dedicated technical team scrutinise everything over and over until each product meets our own stringent requirements too. We also real-life test for your anticipated usage. If a test doesn’t exist we invent it ourselves. All our products are then extensively user-trialled by parents before they finally make the grade. They don’t just test our stuff. They live it.
We constantly assess, redevelop and test our products in conjunction with leading European independent test bodies and you guys. Your feedback is vital. Unless our products are beyond tough, they don’t get the green light.
The lightweight, compact-fold stroller with 25kg capacity so they can use it for even longer.
8 out of 10 Kids Choose Cosatto
Kids tell it like it is – and they told us. Loud and clear. In tests 8 out of 10 kids chose Cosatto. So what are you waiting for? The kids have spoken. Take their lead.
Show us your Cosatto
There’s a bit of Cosatto waiting to burst out of everyone. Express yourself. Show us your most Cosatto look. Share your most Cosatto moment…