This car seat has had extensive crash and safety testing as part of the latest R129 / i-Size standard and is an all-stages car seat that can be used from 40cm (birth) - 150cm (12 years approx.). The i-Size standard takes testing further with mandatory side impact and roll over testing, all using the latest crash test dummies, to help create safer car seats. In addition, this car seat is crash tested beyond the standard R129 speed requirements, in-line with ADAC levels of testing.
With the simple one hand pull of a trigger, All in All Rotate i-Size can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from a car door. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the 5-point harness. You can lock it easily into the position you need.
All in All Rotate i-Size is ERF to 105cm (approx. 4 years old) and will grow with your child for extended safety. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute force across a much larger area of the back so there’s less pressure on the delicate head, neck, and spine.
All in All Rotate i-Size is the first Cosatto Car Seat to use fabric made from recycled bottles with over 12 plastic bottles in every Car Seat. Creating this comfy fabric is part of Cosatto’s commitment to being as eco-conscious as possible. From solar panels at head office, to a business-wide drive for carbon neutrality – Cosatto are now addressing product processes to make the biggest impact of all. Bottles in our fabric means less bottles in landfill and less bottles making their way to the ocean.
All in All Rotate i-Size contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting points and force-absorbing construction. It features the pop out SIPS (side impact protection system). Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has the Cosatto exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system. This anti-wriggle harness frees you up to watch the road instead of your child’s would-be escape attempts. It minimises driver distraction, letting you focus on the road and goes beyond the standard weight requirement, suiting children up to 19.5kg.
- Height: 40cm-150cm.
- Age: Birth -12 years approx.
- 40cm-105cm - Rearward Facing.
- 76cm-105cm - Forward Facing.
- 5 Point Harness to be used until 19.5kg.
- 100cm-150cm – Forward Facing Booster.
- i-Size All Stages Seat from 40cm-150cms / birth up to approx. 12 years old.)
- Complies with R129/03 safety standard.
- Pop out SIPS (Side Impact Protection System)
- Side Protection System (SPS) keeping little one protected on every journey with impact-absorbing foam inlay.
- Removable multi-stage liner.
- Adjustable 11 position head rest.
- 4 recline positions in forward facing mode (76cm-105cm).
- Extended rearward facing to 105cm mode with easy rotation.
- Eco fabric featuring recycled bottles.
- ISOFIX and support leg for simple and safe installation.
- Quick release fabric covers for easy cleaning.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (76cm to 105cm fitting only).
- Quick release 5-point safety harness with anti-slip chest pads and tummy pads.
- When you are stationary you can rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- Store the stow-away harness when swapping it from the 5-point harness to the adult seat belt.
- Industry leading free 4-year guarantee for your peace of mind.