The classic lightweight, easy-to-manoeuvre do-all pram and pushchair.
Patterns Babies Love
Put a baby in a Cosatto pram, they’re engaged and curious. Now we're working with the University of Sussex Baby Lab to develop products that are even better for your baby.
Chassis and General
- Easily transforms to be used with carrycot, pushchair seat, or matching Cosatto group 0+ car seat (sold separately).
- Click on the Port I size car seat to Giggle 3 chassis via Port car seat adaptors
- Compact, easy, quick flat-fold.
- Lightweight aluminium chassis.
- Lockable swivel front wheels.
- All-round premium suspension for a smooth ride.
- Quick-release removable premium wheels with bearings for added glide.
- Convex profile tyres for an air-soft feel.
- Unique tyre material for enhanced durability with greater softness of ride.
- Deep tyre tread for multi terrain traction.
- Includes a little luxury travelling companion. Friends for life.
- Removable bumper bar/carrycot handle with fabric cover.
- Spacious storage basket tested up to 2kg.
- Sun visor and toy loops on hood.
- UPF 100+ sunshade protection.
- Height-adjustable luxury leatherette ergonomic handle bar for comfort.
- Industry-leading 4 years guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Coordinating changing bag and footmuff (both sold separately).
- Port i Size car seat to attach to Giggle 3 chassis via Port car seat adaptor
- Complies with the latest R129 safety regulation
- From birth (40cm) up to 15 months (87cm)
- Can be used with the Port i-Size Isofix Base (Sold Separately)
- Carrycot suitable from birth up to 9kg. (approx. 6 months).
- Luxury carrycot with maximised space to accommodate growing babies.
- Thick supportive mattress.
- Carrycot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
- Luxury tailored zip-in carrycot liner. Removable and washable for ultimate freshness and comfort.
- Pushchair seat suitable from approx. 6 months up to 18kg.
- Reversible pushchair seat. It’s duo-directional so your baby can bond with you or enjoy the view.
- 4 positions recline.
- Conforms to BS EN 1888-2:2018 & BS EN 1466:2014 (carrycot only).