Seamless 360 Degree RotationAll in All Ultra Rotate i-Size seat gives you seamless 360 degree rotation thanks to the addition of a rebound bar which ensures the seat has a smooth rotation in your vehicle and offers better protection in a collision. All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size can be rotated to side-facing for easy access from the car door. The simple one-handed mechanism allows you to rotate the car seat 360 degrees. No more stretching when lifting your baby out or securing the harness. All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size locks easily into position for the direction of travel required and transitions smoothly from rearward to forward-facing.
Spin for LongerAll in All Ultra Rotate i-Size car seat offers you the smoothest rotation and for longer. All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size will spin with ease until the child is 150cm (approx.12 years old), enhancing the ease of this product as it can be spun to the door for your toddler to jump in and out of the seat.
Premium Safe and Secure with i-SizeThis car seat has had extensive crash and safety testing as part of the latest R129 / i-Size standard. The i-Size standard takes testing further with mandatory side-impact and roll-over testing - all using the latest crash test dummies - to help create safer car seats. All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size is tested beyond the standard R129 speed requirements, in-line with ADAC levels of testing
Superior Comfort and EaseAll in All Ultra Rotate i-Size car seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to several key features. The seat features an extendable hood to shelter little one from the sun – ideal when transitioning over from the infant carrier to offer maximum shade and protection. It has a 4 position recline both forward and rearward facing for your child’s comfort. The clever one-handed harness and head restraint adjustment is multi-position and allows you to adjust the harness and head restraint position simultaneously without the need to rethread.
Advanced SafetyThe 5-point safety harness offers extra safety in the event of a collision by distributing forces over the strongest parts of the body. The anti-slip, energy-absorbing chest and tummy protectors offer comfort whilst reducing your child’s movement. All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size also features a from-birth, multi-stage seat insert allowing you to tailor the support as your child grows. The plush, padded liners are easily removable and washable to help keep All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size sparkling clean. All in All Ultra Rotate i-Size also features a built-in, stow-away harness compartment - ideal for quick and easy transitioning of the seat between age modes.
- Complies with R129/03 safety standard.
- i-Size all-stages seat from 40cm-150cm
- Age: Birth up to approx. 12 years old
- Extended Rearward-Facing (ERF) to 105cm (4 years old approx.)
- Rearward-Facing: 40cm-105cm up to 18.5kg
- Forward-Facing: 76cm-105cm up to 18.5kg
- Forward-Facing Booster Seat Mode: 100cm-150cm up to 36kg
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Built to the highest R129 safety standard.
- Pop out SIPS (Side Impact Protection System) helps absorb any force away from child’s head and neck in the event of a side-impact collision.
- Contoured seat shape with deep side-wing panels and head restraint offers added protection.
- Harness is tested to a higher child weight of 18.5kg
- Quick release 5-point safety harness with anti-slip, energy absorbing chest, and tummy protectors.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system. (76cm to 105cm fitting only).
- Quad green install indications offer you peace of mind.
- Extended rearward-facing to 105cm with easy rotation.
- Soft Eco fabric made from recycled plastic bottles.
- 4 position forward and rearward (76cm-105cm).
- Multi-stage seat insert offers a custom fit and can be used from 40cm- 87cm.
- Extendable Hood for shade
- Integrated base offers smooth 360-degree rotation for complete ease when getting your child in and out of the car.
- Removable washable covers.
- Adjustable 11- position head restraint.
- Non-rethread adjustable harness.
- ISOFIX with support-leg for convenient installation.
- Converts into a high back booster seat
- Conveniently stores the harness within the seat.
Where can I fit this car seat?
40 - 105cm rearward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX, low anchorage points with support-leg only.
76 - 105cm forward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX, low anchorage points with support-leg only.
100 - 150cm forward facing, fitted using the vehicle belt only.
100 - 150cm forward facing, fitted using the ISOFIX low anchorage points only (ISOFIT).