Rear-facing for even longerThe Axkid Minikid 4 is designed with a Swedish safety mindset into its DNA, allowing extended rear-facing up to 125cm and 36kg, to approximately age 7. For maximum safety, Axkid Minikid 4 has passed the world’s toughest crash test – the Swedish Plus Test.
Dynamic headrest technologyThe Minikid 4 is also designed to be flexible and adaptive to your child’s needs. Its dynamic headrest technology automatically adjusts to your child’s length and size, ensuring optimal positioning and safety. If you prefer a fixed headrest position, there are 14 fixed headrest positions to choose from.
Swedish Innovation. Cosatto Styling.Combining Swedish Plus testing and safety science with Cosatto signature styling, this revolutionary car seat has unique safety features, including extended rear facing taking your child up to an advanced 36kg.
Easy installation in 60 secondsWith a unique 6-step installation guide, it takes only 60 seconds to install the car seat, which reduces the risk of faulty installations. The BILT application also supports parents with an easy step-by-step interactive 3D installation guide for both the car seat and the child.
Up to 30cm leg spaceOne of the key features of the Minikid 4 is its generous legroom, offering up to 30 cm of extra space for your child. The seat offers ample legroom without compromising on its compact design, making it ideal for both small and larger cars.
- Complies with R129/03 safety standard.
- i-Size Seat from 61-125 cm
- Age: 6 months up to approx. 7 years
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) to 125cm (7 years old approx.)
- Rearward Facing Only Seat
- Seat Weight: 11kg
- Industry-leading 4-year guarantee
- Seat Belt and Tether Installation
- Easy installation in 60 seconds with seat belt and tethers ( included)
- Dynamic headrest technology automatically adjusts to your child’s length and size, Swedish Plus tested seat
- Minikid 4 offers multiple recline positions, to find a comfortable position for your child and to reduce the risk of your child's head falling forward.
- Minikid 4's automatic lower tethers allow for a smooth and secure installation, with the seat easily "wiggled" into place.
- 14 position adjustable headrest
- Maximum Child Weight of 36kg
- Extended rearward facing to 125cm.
- Industry leading free 4-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Pop out ASIPS (Axkid Side Impact Protection System)
- Eco fabric featuring recycled bottles.
- Internal harness 5-point
- Removable cover - Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Fixed backcover fabric
- Removable insert for children between 61cm to 105cm
- Easy step-by-step interactive 3D installation guide from the BILT app